Laowa 100mm f/2.8 images

fade2black

Is this thing on?
View Badges
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
472
Reaction score
513
Location
Mentor, OH
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just received this lens last weekend and got some initial shots with it. It's full manual, but for macro that is my preference anyway. I went with this lens because it will do 2:1 where most macro lenses only do 1:1.

It is paired with my Sony A7III and the Tiffin 85 filter. Shot in manual mode on a tripod under Radion xr15 Gen 5 running the AB+ program. Always interested in feedback. Anyone else using this lens?

_PEC3980.jpg _PEC3988.jpg _PEC3982.jpg _PEC3990.jpg _PEC3993.jpg
 
NICE!!!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top