• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Large Green Paly's & Captain Jerks on Live Rock

Item Price
$40 -$50
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Uriken

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 16, 2021
Messages
165
Reaction score
147
Location
Cleveland, Ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow reefers. I have 2 large rocks available. Rock 1: has 60+ large green plays in a bouquet style crown with WWC anthelia. Rock 2: has around 40+ large green plays with another batch of Captain Jerk (30+) and WWC anthelia. The rocks have been in an EVO 13.5 for 2 years and have no algae or aptasia on them. Each rock is roughly 6 lbs and started off as Carib Sea Life Rock.
Rock 1: $40
Rock 2: $50
Both Rocks for $75.00
Shipping is available at 39.99 or pickup. Cleveland, Ohio area.
1000000527.jpg
1000000528.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top