• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Large , no very large Deltec Calcium reactor PF-1000

Ibassfsh

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 17, 2010
Messages
34
Reaction score
2
Location
Fort Smith Arkansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Located in Fort Smith Arkansas. $400 dollars. Media included. Prefer not to ship. I if I do buyer pays actual shipping including boxes and such.
 

Attachments

  • DSCF0041.jpg
    DSCF0041.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 246
  • DSCF0036.jpg
    DSCF0036.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 250

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top