• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Large softies for sale/trade for sps

ReefFreak@

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 12, 2014
Messages
525
Reaction score
77
Location
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello i have 4 large heathy soft corals I'm looking to sell of trade. looking to trade for sps frags or small colonies. i tried uploading pictures on here but was unsuccessful if interested i could txt or email pictures.
-purple sinularia (large-$75)
-fluorescent green toadstool( small $25)
-bluish toadstool(x-large-$100)
-yellow fiji leather(large-$110)

All corals are healthy and thriving. open to trades for sps corals.
 
Last edited:
Pictures of all corals for sale

IMG_1711.jpg


IMG_1702.jpg


IMG_1700.jpg


IMG_1701.jpg
 
Shipping available?
Nvm just saw the local only.. thought I read through it better lol
 
Interested as well in the fluorescent green toadstool if you can ship.
 
Do you still have the yellow Fiji leather?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top