• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Last of the Indo Acros

acropoora

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 22, 2017
Messages
450
Reaction score
277
Location
CA 92843
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got these two as frags a few years ago from what I was told by vendor as the last few of the Indo pieces that came in before the ban. No name game here so call them whatever you want. Pictures taken under T5 with a LED strip.

$145 shipped for frags of both. Frags will be around 1".


 
Dont hesitate. Got a few frags from him polyps out in bags. Well packed and shipped same day! After multiple messages.

20190906_103751.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top