Late meet and greet - returning after over 10 years

350DRVR

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2021
Messages
43
Reaction score
59
Location
Woodland
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just realized I never submitted myself to the meet and greet. I guess I was busy building my new build. My name is Mike and its been over a 10 year break from the hobby I’ve decided to get back into it and get my daughter involved.
We started a WaterBox 25 peninsula to hold is over until the downstairs remodel is done. Once the flooring is in we are looking at adding a larger peninsula mixed reef tank.
With all of the monitoring and automated equipment I feel getting back in may be easier than I was expecting. I travel for a living and being able to monitor everything about the tank will be fantastic. Im Sitting in a hotel room in Jackson Hole as I write this and was just able to check into my WB25 Back in Northern California.

included in the build

WaterBox 25 Peninsula
AI 16 PrimeHd
Apex el
tunze nano ATO w/3g bucket in end table for RODI
Sicce 1.5 With Random flow generator
thinking about a nano 3 for some extra flow

im also looking at having a few cameras set up to view and monitor the tank while gone as well.

looking forward to following along with many of you and your builds.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

ship it final destination GIF
Glad you're getting back in!
 
Welcome to R2R and back to the salty world Mike. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed. Waterbox are great tanks.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top