Le blue magic chalice but you tell me

duke4130

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 6, 2012
Messages
1,623
Reaction score
125
Location
San Diego, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had this chalice for a while now. It was a darker blue before and the eyes were not so brilliant. Now it is a lighter blue with super bright eyes that are starting to get some purple coloring around them. I was told when I bought it, it was a LE BLUE MAGIC CHALICE, supposedy moderately rare piece. What do you guys think???:wink:

close up ( pardon the quality of the pictures they are from my iphone)

bluemagic2.jpg



bluemagic1.jpg


grouppic.jpg
 
It looks like Coraldiva's Blue Magic for sure! I like my piece of it a lot! Nice looking colony!
 
+1 on blue magic, that one can shift colors in various light conditions. Hence the name "blue magic"
 
thanks!!!! That was my first more expensive chalice that i bought.... After that i fell in love with them..Since then my collection has grown quite significantly...
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top