• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

LE chalice pack, WWC,J-Fox,Tyree,BryansBaby

nayrgaijin

Aquaculture Advocate
View Badges
Joined
Jun 30, 2009
Messages
3,005
Reaction score
40
Location
Wichita, KS
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$330 shipped.
This is for 3 frags.
It's the new plugs inside the rack and on top in the bottom photos.
They were all cut the 7th so I would like to wait another week until shipping.

DSC01049.jpg


DSC01050.jpg


Bryans Baby Watermelon
BryansBaby.jpg



Tyree Pink Watermelon
TyreePink.jpg


Jason Fox 4color Watermelon
J-Fox4color.jpg
 
Last edited:
Wow thank you Neptune!

That meens a-lot coming from you! You have insane stuff at great prices so saying I do! Puts a smile on my face :D haha
 
Cool pack at a great price !! someone buy this so he can transfer the money straight to me for some new corals.. :tongue:
 
Haha Mike!!! Only if I wasn't trying to buy a new bike, mine is THRASHED!

Mother Colony shots, not my photos.

Bryans Baby
bryansbabychalice%20%5B%5D%20%282%29.jpg



Tyree Pink
(my friends mother colony, so my photo ;) )
DSC_0218.jpg


Jason Fox 4-color
JasonFox4colorwatermelon.jpg
 
Last edited:
Really good deal. Bought a similar package and paid a couple hundred more
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top