• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

LE chalices f/t for nice acros

justindville

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
Location
atlanta
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have cut a few chalices to trade with, since when I moved my tank to my new place i lost most of my acros. I have the following..

tyree bubble gum monster 1eye
tyree maimi hurricane 3 eyes
LE darth maul 1/2 inch
I will post pictures very soon. If any interest pm me with what you have. Shipping will be paid by each person.
 
a few pieces im looking of is the purple rim undata, chips acro, red planet, cali tort, LE rainbow sytro.
 
frags for trade

I have nice fully encrusted frags of chips acro, garf bonzai, pink lemonade, or green milli. If you are interested in a trade for the bubblegum chalace. I will be traveling near Atlanta Sunday so if you want maybe we could meet and swap.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top