Lean on Red Sea 170 what should I do if anything

wooliam2201

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 24, 2023
Messages
7
Reaction score
2
Location
England
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is the same on both sides a tiny bit more on the back left side. I cannot fix for a day. Do I need to do anything should I be worried?

IMG_1089.jpeg
 
you definitely wanna get it levelled ASAP, not sure what else to say about it. Red Sea tanks have plenty of evidence of seam failure, specifically non-G2 models. You could adjust the feet of the stand, or empty the water enough to lift it and slide a levelling mat under it. Definitely not a "wait and see" situation.
 
you definitely wanna get it levelled ASAP, not sure what else to say about it. Red Sea tanks have plenty of evidence of seam failure, specifically non-G2 models. You could adjust the feet of the stand, or empty the water enough to lift it and slide a levelling mat under it. Definitely not a "wait and see" situation.
I can’t do anything tonight would it be a thing able to be done tomorrow
 
you definitely wanna get it levelled ASAP, not sure what else to say about it. Red Sea tanks have plenty of evidence of seam failure, specifically non-G2 models. You could adjust the feet of the stand, or empty the water enough to lift it and slide a levelling mat under it. Definitely not a "wait and see" situation.
It also is a g2 tank
 
less worries then, but you definitely want to correct it as soon as you have the opportunity. The stand has feet that you can adjust by screwing them in/out, I have a 350 G2 myself.
 
Great it’s upstairs so may do a move downstairs onto a more level surface so thanks very much.
less worries then, but you definitely want to correct it as soon as you have the opportunity. The stand has feet that you can adjust by screwing them in/out, I have a 350 G2 myself.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top