Learn How To Frag Leather Corals With Gallery Aquatica TV

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Reef Builders

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2009
Messages
3,863
Reaction score
2,357
Location
Golden CO
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fragging Leather Corals Our friend Ania from Gallery Aquatica is back at it with another episode of the Frag Files. The Frag Files is a video series on the Gallery Aquatica YouTube channel where Ania shares her expert coral propagation skills, and insightful fragging techniques. In this episode, we learn to frag three types of […]
Source

Continue reading...
 
Very informative. I’ll be trying this myself soon on some softies. Thank you for sharing.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top