LED strips for side of Light fixture?

RedBeardReefer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 3, 2024
Messages
7
Reaction score
2
Location
Cleveland Ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey All,

So I'm looking to add 2 small LED strips to the side of my Noopsyche K7 pro 3. Need suggestions on how to go about it!

Thanks!
 
I have two Icecap ca 48" strips running down either side of the ViparSpectras I have. What I did was use a short length of dowel to lower the strips to the level of the lights and used the attachment clips that came with strips. Hope this helps with ideas.

IceCap LED strips.jpg
 
Just looked up some of your older posts and believe you don't have a canopy. If that's the case, my new suggestion is to pick up aluminum bar.....many 1/2 inch....and attach that to the top of the Noopsyches to use to now attach the dowel extenders. Hope that makes sense.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top