Maxspects have worked just great for my 90 gal reef tank for over a year now. A lot of fixtures have unneeded lights like the reds and greens that serve no purpose like the ecotech and AI fixtures. Plenty of success with these fixtures among many aquarists and by far the sleekest fixture on the market...doesn't have the 'boxy' look.
I appreciate your input but those colors are needed in my opinion. Blues and whites have been proven to grow coral. Actually these are the spectrums that corals utilize the most. But there is photosynthetic response from light outside of that spectrum. So in my opinion, it would be stupid not to utilize the entire spectrum to help growth.
If you want more details, let me know. I have a research paper I did on the subject.
Did you go for this? I have a 40 x 36 x 20 , l was hoping to get away with 1 x 52. My aquascape is open and minimulistic, it's really 2 x central islands, all lps central and med - high up.