new to hobby here. I have t25 2 bulb setup right now. trying to grow some corals.
Are any of these lights good? I know they are not top of the line, however, I am low on cash for lights right now. Would these be any good in addition to the t25? in replacement of it? Any help would be appreciated.
20inch 30W Aquarium 60 LED Light 2 Modes Sea Marine Reef Fish Coral Fish Tank | eBay
18W 60W 90W 144W Aquarium LED Lamp Sea Marine Reef Fish Coral Tank Flood Light | eBay
72LED Aquarium LED Light 2 Modes Sea Marine Reef Fish Coral Fish Tank Blue White | eBay
Are any of these lights good? I know they are not top of the line, however, I am low on cash for lights right now. Would these be any good in addition to the t25? in replacement of it? Any help would be appreciated.
20inch 30W Aquarium 60 LED Light 2 Modes Sea Marine Reef Fish Coral Fish Tank | eBay
18W 60W 90W 144W Aquarium LED Lamp Sea Marine Reef Fish Coral Tank Flood Light | eBay
72LED Aquarium LED Light 2 Modes Sea Marine Reef Fish Coral Fish Tank Blue White | eBay
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.


