Lemme see your JF yellow rim lepto

meromeroreefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 22, 2014
Messages
238
Reaction score
70
Location
chi town
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok i had this awesum frag a couple years back
But dont have no more anybody even have these anymore ?? Lemme see them
 
Ok so nobody has one i guess i will add mine
 

Attachments

  • DED9CD67-152D-448B-8E89-16F905184A13.jpeg
    DED9CD67-152D-448B-8E89-16F905184A13.jpeg
    84.4 KB · Views: 45
Lil update grown a bit
 

Attachments

  • 615DAC97-4E74-4560-8AE4-12D4F07E649C.jpeg
    615DAC97-4E74-4560-8AE4-12D4F07E649C.jpeg
    165.7 KB · Views: 34
  • BAE4C3C3-E2BD-4F43-8C3F-99B8F120A200.jpeg
    BAE4C3C3-E2BD-4F43-8C3F-99B8F120A200.jpeg
    124.6 KB · Views: 32
  • A4F31D88-CB7C-4BDE-915E-8728ED9AAAD3.jpeg
    A4F31D88-CB7C-4BDE-915E-8728ED9AAAD3.jpeg
    106.2 KB · Views: 28
  • CBB81BBE-A74B-40DB-A9EB-5D90BED9EA85.jpeg
    CBB81BBE-A74B-40DB-A9EB-5D90BED9EA85.jpeg
    106.4 KB · Views: 33
Yeah thats a pretty cool looking lepto, there's a few leptos out there with some amazing colors and fluorescents
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20220803-212430_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220803-212430_Chrome.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 40
There is nothing out there like this one i consider the god of leptos lol and i have like 20 diff types
Yeah they all are nice to break up color since they come in almost every color, I have a few I have a j.f lava flow that gets some good color changes and good florescent with the blues.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20220803-213427_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220803-213427_Chrome.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 31
I have the aoa lava one
 

Attachments

  • 9676484E-8D89-4EA2-92E4-B9EA1B90A07C.jpeg
    9676484E-8D89-4EA2-92E4-B9EA1B90A07C.jpeg
    161.3 KB · Views: 26
  • F831A2D1-1F5A-4E71-9D4F-124F5B1C8343.jpeg
    F831A2D1-1F5A-4E71-9D4F-124F5B1C8343.jpeg
    94 KB · Views: 25

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top