Let’s build a reef tank together

carlosceo2175

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 29, 2017
Messages
20
Reaction score
36
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone fairly new to R2R but not new to the hobby .I have currently an 80 gallon rimless set up in my living room now I’m going to build an acrylic 100 gallon reef tank .well enough talking here’s some photos of what I’m working with .I will update my progress as I go along this journey .Stand is assembled and my next step is plumbing the return and drain lines ,stay tuned
8ad301ba0340e8510649e3d7098f5665.jpg
c23b49e1cd3367a5e1e71e84a7b6d278.jpg
2685702e2eb1836331176f469bfaf1d7.jpg
IMG_2698.JPG
 
Ok now I’m thinking about aquascape ,picked up some reef cement ,acrylic rods and acrylic cement ,let the process begin [emoji12][emoji106]
65078679e978fff38dbba67a857b833e.jpg
 
Goodmorning everyone here’s a quick update on the gym tank .added plywood to the bottom as well as the top of the aluminum stand.Ran all the plumbing and made a third hole in the overflow to create a herbie overflow method.It was a long Saturday but I’m very pleased how everything is coming out.For the plumbing I used clear primer and clear cement to join all the pvc parts together,well here’s a few pics of the update enjoy and please follow the progress.
32ba4a7a1d070cb790259b064cd9f629.jpg
6940ac1bbb4ba259541ae8646e896eb4.jpg
69b4259344929d73b54d323902543c49.jpg
2dc16c6da5c5b8383d910c18a520a3ac.jpg
099d3f0ffa857f085ed00f9349ea53dc.jpg
8ab6c0fd707572adaad0591c3e9d1fec.jpg
ae224cab80e1e26276d74d49837cf541.jpg
 
Hi everyone fairly new to R2R but not new to the hobby .I have currently an 80 gallon rimless set up in my living room now I’m going to build an acrylic 100 gallon reef tank .well enough talking here’s some photos of what I’m working with .I will update my progress as I go along this journey .Stand is assembled and my next step is plumbing the return and drain lines ,stay tuned
8ad301ba0340e8510649e3d7098f5665.jpg
c23b49e1cd3367a5e1e71e84a7b6d278.jpg
2685702e2eb1836331176f469bfaf1d7.jpg
IMG_2698.JPG

d7999ec5f5dd38e81a150a00994d8100.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top