Let’s have a Hammer and Frogspawn show off .

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Joined
Dec 11, 2021
Messages
20,178
Reaction score
47,948
Location
Beantown
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since torches have their own thread, I thought it would be nice if Hammers and Frogspawn had their own special place to shine.
I’ll start off with my modest collection

IMG_1572.jpeg IMG_1573.jpeg IMG_1569.jpeg IMG_1541.jpeg IMG_1542.jpeg IMG_1546.jpeg IMG_1545.jpeg IMG_1547.jpeg IMG_1111.jpeg IMG_1038.jpeg IMG_1017.jpeg IMG_0159.jpeg
 
Wow so many gorgeous corals! It reaffirms why they’re such a great choice for an lps dominated reef or mixed reef.
1709964687328.gif
After dealing with a ton of hammers and torches last night, I can tell you now there is one specific reason hammers and torches will be my number 1 corals. They have every single colour of the rainbow! Gold, green, pink, orange, red, you name it they probably have it.
 
My wall frogspawn and my branching hammer (after been siphoned a bit yesterday during water change).

Wow - that lime green one is stunning. Do you know the name of it, Remi?
 
My octospawn would like a word.
PXL_20240206_215804814.MP.jpg


Yes, since the hammers and frogs share no love, he's taken up with the shrooms, aka the wrong crowd.
JoJo, That entire photo is fantastic! Worthy of a Photo of the Month. Hilarious!
 
Last edited:

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top