Let’s see those STL FTS!

michealprater

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 18, 2008
Messages
508
Reaction score
668
Location
Highland IL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
11AAC060-4F52-454F-9D76-490DCBD3A15B.jpeg
 
What does STL mean? Sorry.
 
Beautiful mature reef! I am adding Reef Breeders photons and powerheads as soon as FedEx delivers. I’ll post an updated shot then.
Oh, btw, what you got in that frag rack :D?
Haha, thanks! And I have some things.... glad you didn't ask what I have in two frag tanks in the back of my basement! ;)
 
Love the sunrise background
It's a love hate relationship. Super hard to get the magnet float on the back glass, close to the overflow. So most of the time its spotted with Coraline.

But I'll be danged if every time I clean all 4 glass panels, if I don't just sit there in awe of how cool it looks.

(Not that anyone is asking, but I've set it up with my APEX and IFTTT to flash red when I have an apex alarm.)
 
It's a love hate relationship. Super hard to get the magnet float on the back glass, close to the overflow. So most of the time its spotted with Coraline.

But I'll be danged if every time I clean all 4 glass panels, if I don't just sit there in awe of how cool it looks.

(Not that anyone is asking, but I've set it up with my APEX and IFTTT to flash red when I have an apex alarm.)
What size tank and what is the rear lighting?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top