Let’s see your peninsula view tanks

acropora4u

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 10, 2012
Messages
2,528
Reaction score
1,195
Location
here
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is mine
F21C7DC6-B444-4F15-987F-5AD99CB05607.jpeg
 
C82A6FCF-C783-4CDD-93DF-B64ADD1D768B.jpeg


EBD4391C-076C-47E3-B59C-D1680A889868.jpeg


2274CC8F-162E-4294-865B-CBA2679C3F0A.jpeg


It’s barely a peninsula.

I just put water in the display tank about two weeks ago, 200 pounds of rock have been cycling in my sump since February.

It’s 115 gallons and measures 36” long x 26” wide x 28” tall.

I absolutely love the size and dimensions I went with for the build.
 
C82A6FCF-C783-4CDD-93DF-B64ADD1D768B.jpeg


EBD4391C-076C-47E3-B59C-D1680A889868.jpeg


2274CC8F-162E-4294-865B-CBA2679C3F0A.jpeg


It’s barely a peninsula.

I just put water in the display tank about two weeks ago, 200 pounds of rock have been cycling in my sump since February.

It’s 115 gallons and measures 36” long x 26” wide x 28” tall.

I absolutely love the size and dimensions I went with for the build.
Very nice !!!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top