Let’s see your rimless tanks

Caliguy1983

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 28, 2017
Messages
461
Reaction score
413
Location
Coarsegold, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here’s my mixed reef SPS dominant set this tank up oct 17, transferred some some stuff from another young tank.

Tank thread- https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/new-120-gal-rimless-build.328320/

120 Gal Visio rimless, ati 8 bulb T5, reefbrite XHO, nyos skimmer, avast marine skimmate collector, tunze poweheads, fuge with miracle mud and chaeto, BRS dosers, Neptune Apex
D62C6F82-4EE8-4BA8-9D87-3D09745A1C64.jpeg
 
Awesome tank! I don't have one yet, but the Red Sea Reefer 525 XL is my dream tank, and hope to have one in a couple years (drooling) [emoji16]
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top