• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Let decorate your tank for the holiday pack.

iReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2009
Messages
1,112
Reaction score
215
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Lets turn up de spirit of holidays with these frags pack

Wysiwyg $195 shipped to your door on the next morning by fedex

20181128_045006.png



Happy Holidays and Happy Reefing
 
Can I get a list of names for these bad boys please
 
Can I get a list of names for these bad boys please
Sure

From left to right
Orange oxide (the brighter morph), la lakers, variable stars, smolder cauldron, wwc pandora

Bam bam, fruitloop, sc playboy,

Jf jungle juice, og spider man, purple heart hornet, pink hippos, red bull eyes
 
Thanks! Very interested will get back to ya soon to see if they’re still available
 
Where are u located btw
 
Bump... got some interests but none committed All talk jk So No more waiting game.

I will throw in 2 more frags of my choice to sweeten up the deal.
So you will receive 15 frags total.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top