• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

LET LIGHTING T5 48” retrofit

roro

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 27, 2018
Messages
59
Reaction score
9
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
T5 HO MIRO-4 RETROFIT KIT for sale I bought brand new but never used it. Opened box to look at and never used it.

110$ shipped
IMG_2546.jpg
IMG_2115.jpg
IMG_2114.jpg
IMG_2113.jpg
IMG_2112.jpg
 
100$ shipped
 
Up up
 
Ttt
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top