Level Sensors for Genesis Reef Systems Auto Level Controller and Auto Water Change

spd3001

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 10, 2021
Messages
42
Reaction score
28
Location
Las Vegas, NV
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Genesis Reef Systems Auto Level Controller and an Auto Water Change Controller (PRO Bundle: RENEW + STORM.) I've beent using it for years with no problems but it just started having issues. I think it's because the level sensors (which are float type sensors) have aged out finally. Any suggestions as to where I could get replacent harnesses for the system? The company itself is no longer a presence on the web so I'm looking for suggestions. If anybody has done a DYI replacement of the level sensor on this system I'd like to hear from you.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top