LEVEL UP CONTEST and WIN a Tunze Osmolator Auto Top Off

Congrats Barb! With the last contest and this one my wife has gotten on to me for being on my phone so much. So I am limited now :(
 
My wife just found a good book so I should be good for a couple of days.
 
So who all is going to try to win this?
 
I am trying :) I have a few good threads I am responding in. Nothing new to start at the moment.... Maybe I'll think of something.
 
I think the 28th will be the last day and the results may go up on the 29th.
 
We're just getting started with a clean slate for week 3! So basically you can start today and get qualified as if this were day one of the contest!

Who's in it to win it!
 
m an i hope i can win this i am in need of one before i leave on my honeymoon because i will be gone for a week and leaving someone else to take care of my tank.... :( so i am making a lot of new threads and posting left and right
 
The results are posted on Fridays. So we will know Friday :)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top