Lighting for wide tank (Cade 1500 Peninsula)

After basically researching non-stop these last few days and flipping and flopping in bed at night...lol...I finally pulled the trigger and bought (3) of the ReeFi Uno 2.0's last night. I am going to go with the bar mount system initially and see how I like it. ReeFi's lights are top-notice and I can't stress how nice it is to be able to communicate with someone at a company, not to mention the actual owner, and have your questions answered within minutes (in many cases).

*sorry to hijack the thread!
How's your experience been so far?
 
I know we've kinda hijacked ops thread but keep me in the loop on how you like them.
Yeah...my bad and certainly NOT my intention (to hijack). #apologies!
I need to start my own build thread..:prolly will asap. Just been BUSY
 
Yeah...my bad and certainly NOT my intention (to hijack). #apologies!
I need to start my own build thread..:prolly will asap. Just been BUSY
Its still his thread we are just keeping it warm for him.
Tag me on how you like the lights or reply here. Again just keeping it warm.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top