Lighting - More LEDs vs better spread? RB SuperLux vs Value LED for a 20L

mrBananas

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 30, 2013
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for recommendations and plan to use one of these units on a 20gal long. The value led is $20 cheaper but has 6 more royal blue and 1 more neutral white. Its also 16" x 8.5". On the other hand, the SuperLux is 16" x 10.5" and seems to have a better spread/spacing. If the difference is negligible, I would likely opt for the SuperLux given the convenience of the timers and remote. However, I can do without if the value led is a better fit for the tank. Thanks!

Link to products: Value LED Fixture | Reef Breeders LEDs
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top