Lil Elroy’s 30L Build

View from the couch ;Bookworm

184F4002-09A9-4233-A999-67C905F65952.jpeg
 
Started messing around trying to learn how to shoot coral with my Canon 7D. Was taking the photos without a tripod so my movement of the camera didn’t help the fact I have no idea what I’m doing with the DSLR yet but figured I’d share some of the decent photos. Ordered a tripod and going to start tracking my settings so I can hone it in a bit. Anyway here are some photos:

Orange Setosa
D2B21E6C-6E9C-4416-8667-4D0AC6EB06F2.jpeg


WWC Toxic Slimer (need to double check)
70A673EB-6CDD-432B-81D1-595BA003BB6B.jpeg


TSA Walt Disney (I’ve wanted this one for a while! CC VooDoo Majik to it’s right.)
722C6682-5B4E-4690-BD1A-3C7938653986.jpeg

D2D051B6-A98E-4AB1-A447-CF0ADF01F0D7.jpeg


I forget what this one is and the photo is blurry but wanted to document it’s size as it’s one of my favorite corals in the tank. It’s a deep purple with yellow polyps. The polyps don’t have great extension, not sure why, potentially getting blasted with flow.
5FBC8196-1E9A-4FC3-97D7-075E72A5C3A6.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Happy Sunday! Photos for no reason other than documentation as I continue to mess around with the 7D. ;Snaphappy

Oregon Tort
B894BF9A-67B8-469C-B183-7427D76ECE6D.jpeg


WWC Yellow Tip
25DD6AF2-A87E-4F84-9F03-D779EBC73AC3.jpeg


Some Zoas: (Left to Right) WWC Purple Monsters, WWC AOI, WWC Gaias, WWC Haunted Forest
7C841057-5F41-4998-855D-C812DBBBB985.jpeg


Forest Fire Digi
3C92AE48-A336-4877-85DC-2A7341A3A38E.jpeg


Another Walt Disney shout because why not
A4AB4671-EF6A-47E0-8BD6-63525AAFF2B7.jpeg


CB Rainbow Infusion zoas (center)
8D8DD86F-5999-4B2D-8A92-7439F74BA4C1.jpeg


Hard to see this little guy but liked the shot
68A8338A-4D7B-4674-A200-2D238538C833.jpeg
 
Some quick iPhone shots of a couple new pieces I grabbed during the TSA Live Sale this past weekend. ;Wideyed

TSA Minions Monti
06BA9833-9D42-4914-89D4-63B23C986C00.jpeg


TSA Rainbow Monti
A10C8E0A-D944-47E5-8DD4-C2287C528076.jpeg


D19A10AC-DAEC-450B-AC6F-66E93945060F.jpeg


Rainbow Acan
8D10812C-6C73-4A1E-B32A-B8436387FAFE.jpeg


ARC Fireworks Acro
A4AB7263-BD6A-43D8-8507-4CAA8E238CE9.jpeg
 
DIY dosing containers for my Calcium, Alkalinity and Magnesium 3-part. VOSS 375 mL glass water bottles, 1/4” acrylic rods and John Guest bulkheads. Did all 3 of these in less than 10 minutes and happy with the way they came out. Hoping to get my doser set up this week!

C400EA03-D0D7-4111-9033-53ACB1390E62.jpeg
If you dont mind me asking where you got the 1/4” bulkheads please? 1/4” rigid tubing?
 
Hi, I’m having a hard time finding the 1/4 rigid acrylic tubing does anyone know the exact name and where to get it from?
 
I'm going to answer my own question in case anyone is looking for this information. I found 1/4 rigid acrylic tubing in Amazon. They have 2 lengths. The brand is Plastic-Craft and the name of the product is "Acrylic Extruded Tube Round - Clear - 72" Length x 1/8" ID 1/4" OD 1/16" Wall (Nominal) Pack of 5" or "Acrylic Extruded Tube Round - Clear - 11-7/8" Length x 1/8" ID 1/4" OD 1/16" Wall (Pack of 12) (Nominal)". Unfortunately it is not free shipping. I ended up with the 5x72in. Well packaged.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top