Lineatus fairy wrasse questions??

Djbrandriff150

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 1, 2014
Messages
230
Reaction score
84
Location
Ambler, Pa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to add a female lineatus wrasse to my stable. What are the thoughts of all the experts out here? I have an acclimate tank all ready for her...
 
Last edited:
Looking to add a female lineatus wrasse to my stable. What are the thoughts of all the experts out here? I have an acclimate tank all ready for her...

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1421037376.394968.jpg
 
They have a reputation as to being more aggressive than males, but that has not been my experience. I have found they will readily transition to males, so that is a good way to get a stunning fish on a budget. Usually females are tolerated being added to the tank better than males, but if you have other wrasses Iwould still use a social acclimation box.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top