Little red/brown branches on the coral

BlackPanther

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 14, 2019
Messages
96
Reaction score
83
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello reefers

I spotted this weird things on my corals last night, I couldn’t name it and I don’t know if it’s harmful or no. Can you help?
I wish you can notice it, it looks like little red/brown branches coming out of the coral.

FA0C72C8-5393-42A3-A0A3-A2C7416B3DC2.jpeg
 
Look like mini feather duster tubes to me from that pic....
 
They will irritate corals, use putty or superglue to smother them.
I removed them with small needle-nose pliers! I'll keep observing the coral in case they showed up again. Thank you
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top