Little white bugs all over my glass

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zoriem
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

Zoriem

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 16, 2023
Messages
37
Reaction score
14
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need help identifying this bugs please , just notice then today , what could they be ?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2268.mov
    12.5 MB
Tried to zoom in as much as I could using Orphek lenses .
They are WAY smaller than that
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2271.jpeg
    IMG_2271.jpeg
    164.4 KB · Views: 32
LIFE!!!! First big win. Enjoy your pods. You may have to recharge from time to time. Their population ebbs and flows. Eventually you will have a self sustaining pod population. Unless you put something in that eats them.
 
LIFE!!!! First big win. Enjoy your pods. You may have to recharge from time to time. Their population ebbs and flows. Eventually you will have a self sustaining pod population. Unless you put something in that eats them.
Awsome Im glad they're pods and not something bad lol
 
Are they really Copepods ?
I know I added some like over a week ago and I’be dosing phytho just never really noticed them until today
Yep, start small and white.. good start
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top