Live Aquaria policy on purchases/shipping dates?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

I guess this has been common for them this season I got an email from them this morning with an apology and a discount coupon lol
 
Ditto, ive been waiting for an order to ship since 12/15 and no news as to WHEN this will happen A4067694
@Bryan Dever Good afternoon, Bryan. We sincerely apologize that due to increased order volume and staffing shortages this holiday season, LiveAquaria orders are taking longer than usual to fulfill and deliver. Please be assured that your order is in queue and will be shipped as soon as possible. Please PM any dates you would not be available to receive your order.
 
@Bryan Dever Good afternoon, Bryan. We sincerely apologize that due to increased order volume and staffing shortages this holiday season, LiveAquaria orders are taking longer than usual to fulfill and deliver. Please be assured that your order is in queue and will be shipped as soon as possible. Please PM any dates you would not be available to receive your order.


I mean, i ordered on 12/15 and was supposed to be received on 12/17

Yet i cannot receive any specific update other than your CS agents canned response. yet you continue to send out more and more emails promoting Divers den etc... why would you send out emails if you are 2+ weeks behind on shipping livestock. It makes no sense

2 weeks have gone by, and its insane that i cannot be provided any actual estimation as to WHEN my order would ship...
 
I mean, i ordered on 12/15 and was supposed to be received on 12/17

Yet i cannot receive any specific update other than your CS agents canned response. yet you continue to send out more and more emails promoting Divers den etc... why would you send out emails if you are 2+ weeks behind on shipping livestock. It makes no sense

2 weeks have gone by, and its insane that i cannot be provided any actual estimation as to WHEN my order would ship...
sounds fishy
 
It blows my mind that people still buy from Live Aquaria….
A quick simple search online and you will see COUNTLESS threads exactly like this spanning back over YEARS and YEARS…

this is nothing new, this is how they run their business. They prey on new people who don’t know any better.
 
Given the issues I've had with dry goods from live aquaria I'd never trust them with fish. I've purchased fish from BlueZooAquatics and had great experiences. Website isn't as flashy as liveaquaria but they delivered quality specimens.
 
This will likely be the last time

Unfortunately i needed some Bartlett's anthias and they were the only ones who had them in stock. and honestly i never had any problems with them in the past
 
I have responded to your generic requests via email multiple times. I placed this order on 12/15

The fish are STILL listed as in stock on the website. Are you really expecting me to believe that you have not been able to ship anything in 3+ weeks? yet you continue to promote Divers den, and new sales... etc.. are all of those people still awaiting shipments as well?

Its extremely concerning that I cant even receive a personalized reply to my requests or emails.

NO there are currently NO days I am not able to receive the shipment.. but i need the fish ASAP to put them together with other fish going through quarantine.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top