• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Live Coral Frags Chicago Pick Up

  • Thread starter Thread starter Xmoji
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
Below are the updated pieces for sale.

Duncan: 2 heads $10. 4 heads $15. 7 heads $25
048c1fbd78cc5b877c7515a48947f5e0.jpg


Blue Tort: larger $20 smaller $15
b5cffb346e014a598fcf3618aa2ba256.jpg

d391ed361f64d8b5551db9e523608707.jpg


Red Dragon: $30
de4d05c3afb47f2d755f5bc76300df0c.jpg

f9eb1f5642c8fc8c84365beafe2523f5.jpg






Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Some more!

Strawberry Shortcake $15
456092d7b1bf260a985609d36e1aa61e.jpg


Pink Lemonade $25
85fc89eb0024f13a005cc2e353122497.jpg


WWC Pink Passion $50
a11a6bac71fb8fdc6f7834b2bb7091d5.jpg


Peach Monti $40
e43adfda274975a58cd45491b7714a8b.jpg


Mother Colony NFS - Sweet piece nice peachy/pink color with blue polyps!!!
a58c45b298e142433f83ca41770f70bd.jpg



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Still have stuff available? I’m in Indiana, what part of Chicago!!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top