• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Live Rotifers (local pick up in Chicago area)

cheras

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 7, 2018
Messages
220
Reaction score
203
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I recently bought Rotifers to feed my clownfish fry. Unfortunately my eggs disappeared before hatching and I have been harvesting the rotifers hoping my clownfish lay eggs again. I have two 1.5 litre bottles that I harvested tonight. I will keep them refrigerated. I'm selling each bottle for $10. I live in the northwest part of Chicago.

20200302_210824.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top