• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Live sea lettuce(ulva lactuca) $ 20 shipped

Rudy16189

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 7, 2010
Messages
86
Reaction score
10
Location
Usa
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$ 20 shipped to your door . Size of quart container with usps priority.
Im shipping it out on every Monday/Tuesday.
I have some codium sp and red/brown gracilaria too
 
2 down. Anyone else ,i will ship it out on monday with usps priority
Pm me your cell if you want a pictures.....I can mix it with a little bit of red glacilaria
Your tang will love it.......
 
I'm looking for some Sea Lettuce, but don't have time to hit the Jersey Shore. Is your Sea Lettuce captive grown or collected? If collected, is it acclimated to reef tank conditions?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top