Dec 27, 2013 #21 OP OP palvyre Valuable Member View Badges Joined Aug 26, 2011 Messages 1,324 Reaction score 30 Location Murfreesboro Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Melanarus sold - Bartmmackey Yellow tang reserved - MrTang DJ Sailfin Reserved - Volitans67 Brittle Star & Anemone Reserved - calvo15290
Melanarus sold - Bartmmackey Yellow tang reserved - MrTang DJ Sailfin Reserved - Volitans67 Brittle Star & Anemone Reserved - calvo15290
Dec 27, 2013 #22 OP OP palvyre Valuable Member View Badges Joined Aug 26, 2011 Messages 1,324 Reaction score 30 Location Murfreesboro Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Yellow tang pic.
Dec 27, 2013 #23 S shellynjason Well-Known Member View Badges Joined Jan 15, 2013 Messages 701 Reaction score 2 Location Pleasant Shade, TN Rating - 0% 0 0 0 PM sent on the tank and stand, assuming fireman23 didn't buy it.
Dec 27, 2013 #24 Anthony35 Active Member View Badges MTRCMember Joined Jun 7, 2012 Messages 344 Reaction score 37 Location Nashville Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I am interested in both the Sand Sifting Starfish
Dec 27, 2013 #25 OP OP palvyre Valuable Member View Badges Joined Aug 26, 2011 Messages 1,324 Reaction score 30 Location Murfreesboro Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Maroon clown mated pair. They have spawned in my tank.
Dec 27, 2013 #26 OP OP palvyre Valuable Member View Badges Joined Aug 26, 2011 Messages 1,324 Reaction score 30 Location Murfreesboro Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Brittle Starfish - reserved - Meintn Flame Angel - reserved - Meintn Apologize to Calvo missed that Meintn had the star first.
Brittle Starfish - reserved - Meintn Flame Angel - reserved - Meintn Apologize to Calvo missed that Meintn had the star first.
Dec 27, 2013 #27 bknapp Has been left unattended View Badges MTRCMember Joined Jan 7, 2012 Messages 4,643 Reaction score 799 Location Nashville, Tn Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I would like the doser.
Dec 27, 2013 #28 OP OP palvyre Valuable Member View Badges Joined Aug 26, 2011 Messages 1,324 Reaction score 30 Location Murfreesboro Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Okay bk in have the doser for you. I am around of you would like to come get it.
Dec 27, 2013 #29 OP OP palvyre Valuable Member View Badges Joined Aug 26, 2011 Messages 1,324 Reaction score 30 Location Murfreesboro Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Unclaimed: Coral Beauty - $45 Large Fox Face - $50 Large Blue Tang - $55 Adult Emperor Angel - $150 (was $225 at AC when I bought him) Maroon clown mated pair - $65
Unclaimed: Coral Beauty - $45 Large Fox Face - $50 Large Blue Tang - $55 Adult Emperor Angel - $150 (was $225 at AC when I bought him) Maroon clown mated pair - $65
Dec 27, 2013 #30 meintn Active Member View Badges MTRCMember Joined May 25, 2013 Messages 374 Reaction score 4 Location Hendersonville Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Thanks for the fish and rock! The fish that are left look great and healthy so buy if you're interested
Thanks for the fish and rock! The fish that are left look great and healthy so buy if you're interested
Dec 27, 2013 #31 OP OP palvyre Valuable Member View Badges Joined Aug 26, 2011 Messages 1,324 Reaction score 30 Location Murfreesboro Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Reef Octopus HY-7000 Water Blaster - $200 Has 1 year of use on it, I have two and I switch them out every 6 months. This one has already had a vinegar bath and is good to go.
Reef Octopus HY-7000 Water Blaster - $200 Has 1 year of use on it, I have two and I switch them out every 6 months. This one has already had a vinegar bath and is good to go.
Dec 27, 2013 #32 OP OP palvyre Valuable Member View Badges Joined Aug 26, 2011 Messages 1,324 Reaction score 30 Location Murfreesboro Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Anemone back up for grabs.
Dec 28, 2013 #33 fireman23 Well-Known Member View Badges Joined Feb 2, 2012 Messages 842 Reaction score 7 Location cookeville,tn Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Is the reactor fixable? What type is it?
Dec 28, 2013 #34 OP OP palvyre Valuable Member View Badges Joined Aug 26, 2011 Messages 1,324 Reaction score 30 Location Murfreesboro Rating - 0% 0 0 0 It had a crack through the bottom. I threw it out. In have another as well. Both were synergy reef systems.
It had a crack through the bottom. I threw it out. In have another as well. Both were synergy reef systems.
Dec 28, 2013 #35 OP OP palvyre Valuable Member View Badges Joined Aug 26, 2011 Messages 1,324 Reaction score 30 Location Murfreesboro Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Please close this thread, I will start another. I don't see a way to edit my original post to update what is left.
Please close this thread, I will start another. I don't see a way to edit my original post to update what is left.