• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Live stock Fish, corals anemones, live rock

Saurav Verma

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2018
Messages
93
Reaction score
39
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Earmuff wrasse-$100 <-----will not sell if other stuff is not sold
Pair of ocerllera clowns-$30
corals/anemones: all in the pictures $200 dont know names
Live rock: $2.50lb ~70 lb

some colors look light due to the white light and or bad water quality because I don't get the time to take care of the corals properly like I use to. refer to the blue light pic for color.
*** system running for about 2 years now with these corals/anemone/fish, the reason I'm selling is because I just had a baby and i cant find time to look after my tank like i use to.

Combo price for $475

20191001_160702.jpg 20191001_160703.jpg 20191001_160704.jpg 20191001_160712.jpg 20191001_160714.jpg 20191001_160720.jpg 20191001_160723.jpg 20191001_160736.jpg 20191001_160742.jpg 20191001_160906.jpg 20191001_160908.jpg 20191001_160910.jpg 20191001_160916.jpg 20191001_161147.jpg 15846906296_031da48197_b.jpg IMG-20180816-WA0021.jpg received_910626479310562.jpeg received_1324211427702713.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • VID-20180927-WA0004.mp4
    4.2 MB
gorgeous wrasse. I'd buy it but I see it's the last thing you want to sell.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top