LiveAquaria loses top lieutenant. They're going downhill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I have never purchased from Live Aquaria/Divers Den before, it sounds like that company is on a fast decline with more reefers out there posting some real bad experiences from them recently.
 
Yeah if Kevin is going then there is not much left for LA, he was the main motivator behind the rare fish and the show tanks he kept at the facility (such as the one that had the Peppermint Angelfish in it)
 
Not to worry! They will be sure to chime in with vague corporate speak to justify their poor business practices with excuses and no actual plan or action, as they have done in several threads recently on here.
 
A thread about Kevin stepping down is ok but we're not going to have threads based on bashing people or companies, sponsors or not. In the future if you see any please let me know so I can address those as well.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top