LiveAquaria Selling Items it Doesn’t Have

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Once two weeks had passes after I placed my order, LiveAquaria automatically cancelled my order and refunded my money. I was afraid that I would end up with store credit, but that wasn’t the case.
Good to know. Thanks!
 
Well, I think I’m going to cancel my order and order with ReefBeauties. Looks like they can get me one by tomorrow.
I got an order from ReefBeauties and the experience was superb, you won't regret it if you go that route
 
They are in the middle of a buyout so maybe that has to do with it. Petco has sold them off and the sale should be final at the end of the month. Maybe that doesn't have anything to do with it but Petco has screwed them over and they are finally getting out from under them.
who's buying them?
 
Well, just wanted to follow up. They did, indeed, not have a wartskin angler, despite selling me one. The rep who I spoke with here on R2R was very helpful in quickly cancelling the order, and even offered a credit to pay for the difference in the one from DD, but I’m going to be taking my business elsewhere.

I’ll wait to hear how things shape up after the sale before considering trying them again.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top