• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Local coral trades Upstate NY/ Catskills

lol, it's my qt tank. I'd like to get rid of them so I can take it down sooner or later
 
Where do u go in Burlington vt?
 
Green mountain coral. Really cool lil spot and there's a place kinda like healthy pet up there too but I can't remember the name. They had more freshwater stuff than salt tho but some different things you don't normally see for salty creatures
 
hey there, i've been fragging here and there... whats your poison? what up @RJ Harris? we still gotta meet up man

Hey nick. I'm actually in the process of starting my own business outta my basement up here in the big town of south glens falls. Should be getting my first shipment in a few weeks
 
Hey nick. I'm actually in the process of starting my own business outta my basement up here in the big town of south glens falls. Should be getting my first shipment in a few weeks
Awesome! I'm all about that sps so keep me posted!!!
 
I will do that. If u wanna like my page Or take a look it's REEF LIFE aquatics. I'm sure you've prolly seen me post about it on the reef pages on fb
 
I haven't. I've been neglecting social media lately and getting yelled at for doing so. I'll check now though!
 
hey there, i've been fragging here and there... whats your poison? what up @RJ Harris? we still gotta meet up man

Lol I like all! But right now I'm into finding specimens of bt nems that are nicely colored.
 
Lol I like all! But right now I'm into finding specimens of bt nems that are nicely colored.

IMG_6696.JPG
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top