Local Reef CLubs in Your Area

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shep
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
@Shep - What are the prerequisites to having a R2R club page/link? I am totally lost on the subject.
Thank you in advance for your time and help on this matter :D
Hey! I can't remember, did I ever get your club added to R2R?
 
bump!
 
Pittsburgh Marine Aquarium Society
South Western, Pennsylvania
www.pmasi.com
We were founded in 1996. Currently we have 60+ members, but generally 30 or so at your average meeting.
 
You should consider having your club added to Reef2Reef! It's got a lot better functionality than Facebook

Definitely would be interested in checking that out. How would I go about this. Thanks.
 
Any club in or near Newton County in Atlanta GA?
 
I think Atlanta has a pretty big community. Just not on here for some reason. Google Atlanta reef club.
I did but they have so many restrictions and it's not as public you can't view certain things without paying I guess
 
Is there a reef club in Knoxville, TN?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top