Aug 20, 2017 #1 Theo15 Valuable Member View Badges Joined Feb 11, 2017 Messages 1,329 Reaction score 594 What state or country do you live in Georgia Rating - 0% 0 0 0 This was hilarious to watch ,that shell is clearly way too big for this hermit lol
Aug 20, 2017 #2 tupes Valuable Member View Badges Excellence Award Louisiana Reef Club Reef Squad Emeritus Hospitality Award My Tank Thread Joined Mar 22, 2012 Messages 1,796 Reaction score 2,086 Location United States What state or country do you live in Louisiana Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Thats a good workout for him hauling that around.
Aug 20, 2017 #3 OP OP Theo15 Valuable Member View Badges Joined Feb 11, 2017 Messages 1,329 Reaction score 594 What state or country do you live in Georgia Rating - 0% 0 0 0 tupes said: Thats a good workout for him hauling that around. Click to expand... I thought the hermit was crawling on the glass at first , I was so confused lol
tupes said: Thats a good workout for him hauling that around. Click to expand... I thought the hermit was crawling on the glass at first , I was so confused lol