Long Term Use of Brute Trash Cans

Since purchasing the grey Brute cans, I have not noticed any gray residue when wiping the inside. Every time I empty it, I like to wipe the inside clean before starting a new batch.

The only thing I noticed was what seemed to be a slight/minor slimy bacterial growth, but nothing of concern as far as leaching chemicals to my knowledge. :)
 
Does anyone else get a musty smell after a while? I have to clean mine once a month or so it seems.
 
Does anyone else get a musty smell after a while? I have to clean mine once a month or so it seems.
Yes. Smells like cat pee if I don't let it air out before I put the lid on. I though my cat was peeing in the can lol but I have read the same from quite a few other people. Normal. Let it air out and dry before putting the lid on for storage.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top