Long time lurker and aquarium fanatic.

Welcome to R2R! I was FW only for a while, too. You'll catch the SW fever hanging around here. :) Would love to see you tanks!

good bye hello GIF
 
Hey guys thanks for having me, I'm pretty deep in the world of freshwater aquascaping at the moment, but have always had an interest in reef setups. I'm looking forward to soaking up the info and becoming a future contributor to this community.

-Chris

Hi Chris and Welcome! Glad you joined. Lots of knowledge here, so you are in the right place!

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread under Forum > Member Aquariums and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID). It is never too early!

This might help you find people local to you in Elkins:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top