Long time member just moved to Ship Bottom NJ!

Welcome, Paco! @fishface NJ can likely point you in the right direction! :)

Welcome to R2R - KB 500 x 500 px.gif
 
A bit of a hike (1.5 hrs for you) but Reefco in Greenbrook is worth a visit. Huge selection of corals - SPS, LPS, shrooms, etc - and a thoughtfully procured inventory of dry goods - some Bulk Reef Supply stuff (RODI, filters, media), nice apex selection, Triton test kits, etc. And super clean too!
 
Welcome!! I’m about 45 min north of you. I visit aquarium Care Center in Ocean Nj. Good selection and clean. You are about little over an hour from there
 
All right reefers and reefaholics! Tell me the best saltwater stores within two hours of me! Ready, set, go!
P.S. my name is Paco and I am a reef/saltwater addict.
Welcome!!! TSM Aquatics without a doubt!!
They're in Sewell. Last time I was there, it was online order only. I think they are redoing the interior, plus COVID... However!!! All fish are 30 day quarantined and you can order online and pick up curbside. You can also pre-order or request livestock. They will ALWAYS do a 30 day quarantine before selling any fish. THE best.https://tsmaquatics.com/
 
A bit of a hike (1.5 hrs for you) but Reefco in Greenbrook is worth a visit. Huge selection of corals - SPS, LPS, shrooms, etc - and a thoughtfully procured inventory of dry goods - some Bulk Reef Supply stuff (RODI, filters, media), nice apex selection, Triton test kits, etc. And super clean too!
I’ll be in Edison tomorrow! I’ll go there then!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top