Look forward to meeting you Randy!

kgeig001

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 17, 2016
Messages
41
Reaction score
57
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm the type of person that doesn't like to jump around on multiple reef forums so when I find the right one, I stick with it. I should have started on this site a long time ago because I have heard such great things about Reef2Reef and I also value your knowledge more than anybody else in the industry. One of the reasons I think my tank has been so successfull is because of what I have learned from you over the years. Again, I look forward to learning much more from you...THANK YOU for caring and taking the time out of your (I'm sure) busy schedule to educate all of us and make sure we are on the right path.

Kirk
 
@Randy Holmes-Farley is a pretty good source of information here at R2R. I have ask Randy a few question and Randy may take or so but Randy also comes back with help. Good post
 
I'm the type of person that doesn't like to jump around on multiple reef forums so when I find the right one, I stick with it. I should have started on this site a long time ago because I have heard such great things about Reef2Reef and I also value your knowledge more than anybody else in the industry. One of the reasons I think my tank has been so successfull is because of what I have learned from you over the years. Again, I look forward to learning much more from you...THANK YOU for caring and taking the time out of your (I'm sure) busy schedule to educate all of us and make sure we are on the right path.

Kirk

Hi, thanks very much and you're welcome. :)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top