• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for a 24" 6 or 8 bulb t5 fixture

jmp21677

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 1, 2009
Messages
672
Reaction score
284
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Going away from leds. Please let me know what you have. Prefer ATI but open. Dimmable is a plus but not necessary. Would love a t5 led hybrid.
 
I have a Reefbrite XHO and MH combo if interested, PM me.
 
I have a 24" ATI 8 tube non dimmable, bulbs and fixture used about 7 months. PM if interested.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top