Looking for a good nano saltwater tank

tnewell

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 12, 2020
Messages
882
Reaction score
473
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a bio cube 29 gallon, looking for a smaller tank to grow some corals in my room, mostly soft corals like duncan and green polyps, not looking to spend more than 250$ for the tank, any ideas would be helpful.
 
I really like the lifeguard crystal tanks. They are very minimal so you can pick what gear you want.
 
I really like the lifeguard crystal tanks. They are very minimal so you can pick what gear you want.
Essentially, would that be a good tank for corals? I’ve done some research and people mainly use it for fresh water and shrimp tanks
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top