- Joined
- Oct 22, 2009
- Messages
- 1,273
- Reaction score
- 941
- Location
- Albany, CA
- What state or country do you live in
- California
Looking for a green BTA! Getting something with lineage would be great.
I'm deciding between:
CC Glowstick
http://coralcollection.bigcartel.com/product/cc-glowstick-bta
CC Grape
http://coralcollection.bigcartel.com/product/green-grape-bta
I haven't seen any of these in person, and doing a search haven't found that many recent photos of them in other people's tanks. If you have any, please post! Or if you have other great suggestions, I'm definitely open to it.
On a side note: yes, I'm still scouring all the LFS around for cool colors. But I think it would be fun to join the cool club with a traceable lineage nem.
I'm deciding between:
CC Glowstick
http://coralcollection.bigcartel.com/product/cc-glowstick-bta
CC Grape
http://coralcollection.bigcartel.com/product/green-grape-bta
I haven't seen any of these in person, and doing a search haven't found that many recent photos of them in other people's tanks. If you have any, please post! Or if you have other great suggestions, I'm definitely open to it.
On a side note: yes, I'm still scouring all the LFS around for cool colors. But I think it would be fun to join the cool club with a traceable lineage nem.

