Looking for an inexpensive upgrade for my 29DT

IE Reefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 7, 2020
Messages
406
Reaction score
120
Location
Inland Empire
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,
I am currently in the market for a new light fixture to upgrade from my Current USA Orbit Mariel LED to something more powerful at a low cost. I’ve considered purchasing AI primes, but after realizing that I would have to purchase two to fit the length of the tank is distancing myself from them. The type of light I’m looking for is an LED fixture that you can control with a controller (preferably) that’s under $100. Thank you all in advance for your replies.
 
Hi everyone,
I am currently in the market for a new light fixture to upgrade from my Current USA Orbit Mariel LED to something more powerful at a low cost. I’ve considered purchasing AI primes, but after realizing that I would have to purchase two to fit the length of the tank is distancing myself from them. The type of light I’m looking for is an LED fixture that you can control with a controller (preferably) that’s under $100. Thank you all in advance for your replies.
Wills aquarium light
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top