• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for any type of reef equipment

Qbmafia444

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 8, 2017
Messages
117
Reaction score
33
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had broke my aquatop forza fz-13 canister filter and was still under warranty, so the manufacturer sent me a brand new unit. However I never used it yet and at this point I’m goin the refugium route. With that being said I’m willing trade that brand new unit pluses the broken unit for spare parts or whatever you may need it for, the only thing that is broken is the priming handle but motor, Imternal UV light and etc all still works.

I’m interested in any equipment that will help me with setting up new sump or saltwater supplies
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top